We moved to California in 2007 from Missouri. This blog came to be when I was struggling with a multitude of "unknowns" in my life...a time that didn't suit my plan-everything-in-advance-type-A personality! Then and now, I yearn to daily put my trust in God, to be patient, to live in the moment, and to abide in His love.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
I love my new stove!
Isn't it pretty? It's part of a brand new line from GE, but we just bought it at a great price from the Sears Outlet store! It's hanging out in Ben's shop at work until we get the house (hopefully July 25th!).
It's dual-fuel, so the oven is electric (convection!), and the range is gas (5 burners!). It's also got a downdraft vent system, so we don't have to have a microwave or range hood over it. I'm so excited to cook with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment